The Executive Committee is composed of 7 members, elected by the Board to run the organisation in accordance with the strategy agreed by the full membership.
On 11 June 2023, following the elections of the Board of Administration at the annual General Assembly of 10-11 June 2023, the new Board of EWL elected its President and 4 Executive Committee for the mandate 2023 to 2025. The new Executive Committee then elected the Vice Presidents and Treasurer. The remaining two members of the Executive Committee will be elected in Autumn 2023.
EWL’s Executive Committee 2023-2025
- Iliana Balabanova, Bulgarian Coordination of the EWL
- Dina Loghin, Romanian Women’s Lobby
- Viviane Teitelbaum, European Centre Of The International Council Of Women
- Edite Kalnina, Women’s NGOs Cooperation Network of Latvia
- Liljana Popovska, Macedonian Women’s Lobby
Iliana Balabanova, President
Edite Kalnina, Treasurer
Dina Loghin, Vice President
Liljana Popovska, Executive Committee Member
Viviane Teitelbaum, Vice President