- Letter to Commission president Barosso
- Letter to commissioner Rhen
- Se also EWL’s contributions to mid-term review of the Europe 2020 and the European Semester
European Semester Alliance
- The European Semester alliance was officially established in 2014
The new EU Alliance for a democratic, social and sustainable European Semester, a broad coalition bringing together environmental, social and equality NGOs and trade unions, holds its launch in the EESC. Highlighting the failure of the Europe 2020 Strategy commitments and official targets in the social, environmental, employment and equality fields, the Alliance members come together to call for progress on the Europe 2020 Strategy’s commitments and for reviving the involvement of civil-society organisations and trade unions in the shaping of European policies.
- Alternative CSR’s
- The European Semester alliance submitted in 2014 a joint hearing report on in "Strengthening the Legitimacy of the European Semester"
- The European Semester Alliance also published a report on the European semester - "let’s make the European semester smart, sustainable and inclusive"